Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Check out Harrison's Recount

 My First College Opening Day!!!!


Today we are in Nelson for my first college opening day!!!! Because this year is my last year with Te Kura and next year I'm off to college, Yipeee!!. 


I woke up this morning feeling a little nervous, my tummy feeling a little wozzy and I'm still not really sure what it was going to be like. It starts at 1 o'clock so before we go I'm going to watch my cousins (Oban and Leo)play football. I’m not that into football as I enjoy Rugby alot more, but watching them was quiet funny!. They both played really well, Oban lost his game and Leo won his.


 We jump in the truck and head to College because at 12 oclock Nelson College's rugby team were verseing st Andrews and Scott Robinson, the all blacks coachs boy was playing witch was cool! I wanted to watch that! Mum and Dad where all ready there and mum sent me a video of there haka, it was awesome!!!!!.

 We get there at half time and Nelson is winning!  



No comments:

Post a Comment